GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1952 Chevrolet Deluxe Hardtop Coupe for your consideration. This beautiful classic Chevy is powered by a 217ci inline-6 motor which is paired with a 2-speed PowerGlide automatic transmission. This engine set up was praised in its day for being one of the more fuel-efficient motors out there. The well-respected magazine, Popular Mechanics, rated the drivetrain at 20mpg while cruising at 50mph.
Externally the vehicle wears a beautiful coat of metallic green which is brought out by tons of fabulous chrome everywhere from trim-work to the bumpers. Inside the vehicle is a green cloth interior which ties in nicely with the exterior. Also, chrome is plentiful throughout the interior with it making for a more elegant appearance.
Chevrolet was really excited for the debut of the Deluxe that was wildly different and updated from the Master line. The 1941 model year started production and was interrupted by a thing called War World II. Post-WWII production continued and the Deluxe was the upper-end model for Chevrolet with big beautiful styling and mechanical innovation. These cars are popular today as both stock examples and street rod customs. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door