Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Sought-After 1968 Excalibur Series I SS Roadster: One of Only 37 Built This 1968 Excalibur Series I SS Roadster is a beautiful example that runs and drives great. Stunning red over black interior, this rare Series I SS is one of only 37 built and shows just 15k miles which are believed to be original. A solid and presentable car overall that comes complete and ready to enjoy. The paint and chrome are in good condition as is the interior which is clean and usable. Taking inspiration from the classic pre-war lines of Mercedes-Benz sports cars, the Excalibur Automobile Corporation was established in 1964 by Brooks Stevens in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They produced what was at the time labeled The Contemporary Classic automobile, with classic looks and modern reliability. All cars were built on custom steel frames and utilized Chevrolet Corvette drivetrain and suspension. This highly sought-after and collectible Series I Excalibur SS Roadster is not to be missed. Rare and Desirable Series I Excalibur SS Roadster One of Only 37 Built 327ci 300 HP V8 Engine with Automatic Includes Convertible Top, Frame, and Side Curtains The Ideal Series I SS Excalibur to Drive and Enjoy Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door