790 Alabama Ave
Here is a sharp 1940 Ford Sedan custom built Streetrod that comes with a South Carolina title. This car has a 350 GM Target Master engine showing 10,178 miles on Odometer so it has been road tested. The engine compartment looks nice with alot of chrome. It has a Eldebrock 4 Barrel Carb. There are chrome headers with Flowmaster mufflers that sounds great. It has Vintage A/C with an electric fan and a good Radiator to keep it running cool. The transmission is a Turbo 350 with built in transmission cooler that shifts out good. It power rack & pinion steering and power disc brakes on front. The front suspension has Coil Overs with Tubular Control Arms and Sway Bars. The red paint looks very good with a good shine. The body is all steel. The interior has tan leather custom built interior with bucket seats and has a Lokar shifter. The headliner is also custom done with overhead Stereo/CD Audio System. It has a nice Chrome tilt steering column with a Banjo steering wheel. The gauges are Classic Instrument gauges. All the lights works. The wide white wall tires look great on this car. The power windows work good. This is just a nice driver Streetrod. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pictures on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Ford F-100 SWB New 302 V8 New Trans LOOK
1985 Chevy Silverado Alabama Truck Runs Great LOOK
1979 GMC Caballero 454 Big Block Engine Runs Great
1964 Olds Jetstar 88 Original 394 V8 Factory P/S
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door