1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC in excellent condition $12,500 or best offer. Under 15,000 miles this car is all original paint shines like new, dual exhaust, 5.0L high output engine, power seats, power windows, power mirrors, power antenna, ice-cold air, this car is fully loaded and all original. I drive it 3 to 4 days a week would make a nice show car you have to come and see it. Call or text Mark at 302-528-5211
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door