1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo with a 402 cu" engine, which is currently being rebuilt by a professional automotive machinist,factory Muncie 4 speed with a Hurst shifter. Car has never been wrecked,but I took the original front end off twenty-five years ago to put on another Monte Carlo. But then my business totally overwhelmed me and I never got the car put back together and its been in storage ever since. I have all new, original, G.M. O.E.M. sheet metal for the car, still in the factory boxes. No power options, but a tilt steering wheel. Interior is a dark blue with a bench seat.
Car is one of the first of the Monte Carlos to ever be built and was a beautiful riding car. It is a true classic.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door