This car Has had a earlier restoration and then went into a collection until I purchased it. It is the Royal model and was chryslers most expensive offering that year. The paint colors of the burgundy body with black fenders, bright red center belt line trim and bottom fold of the body along with the red wire wheel tires makes this car a stand out eye popper. There is a rumble seat with a fold down rear window. The front window rolls up for ventilation and has a sun visor. The coupe sports side mount wire wheels toped with rear view mirrors. There is a rear luggage rack with a perfect fitting trunk. There are duel parking and tail lights along with a very rear pilot ray lamp which is currently not working.. The upholstery is in excellent condition.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door