VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Bid on this and many other movie cars and museum props April 14 - 21 during our on-line, no reserve auction that will be held at volocars.com. We simply have more items than space to display them. Our loss is your gain!
Screen Used in "Let Him Go" starring Kevin Costner and Diane Lane.
This is a 5 star movie car that was used by the main characters throughout the entire movie, very recognizable. Kevin Costner and Diane Lane travel across the country in this car to try and retrieve their grandson. It is 1 of 2 built for the movie, this being the nicer of the two. Real 1958 Nomad. Cosmetically it is movie quality, meaning it was restored to look good on screen but is not a show car. Mechanically it runs and drives very good, dependability is a must for on-set use! More details to come.
Est. $10k - $15k
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door