This beautiful California car gets looks and comments wherever she goes. Manhattan is the top of the line for 1954 run. This car is a cruiser with an automatic transmission. Most plastic replaced, some rubber replaced, repainted 9 years ago. New interior finish includes: rugs, wind lacing, kick panels, headliner, seats, door panels, etc.
Engine in running condition with factory supercharger installed. Tick in engine, speedometer, radio, clock, not working, short in horn harness wire. All lights working. A very little bit of rust on floor panel. Some scuffs on the stainless steel. Included are many spare parts, and Kaiser club newsletters, brochures, annuals, vendor parts lists, and historical info.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door