GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to bring to market this RARE U13 1966 Ford Bronco Roadster for your consideration. It is powered by the original inline 6 cylinder paired with a 3 on the tree manual transmission. This Bronco comes in a very clean Marlin Blue paint job that is complemented by the clean original seating in a light grey color. This Bronco has every factory option include a steering wheel, winch, hub cabs, and tow hitch. So if you are in the market for a low mile Bronco Roadster this is the one for you coming with less than 38,000 original miles on it. Please call or email us today for more information.
Originally designed to be an off-road vehicle to compete with Jeeps CJ series and International Harvester's Scout, the Bronco was Ford's first compact SUV. It was introduced in 1996, the Bronco was an instant success. The drivability was far superior over the Jeep and the Scout, and the overall ruggedness and reliability gave the Bronco instant credibility. For over 30 years, the Bronco remained a staple in Ford's truck lineup and to this day still holds the hearts and minds of automotive enthusiasts.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door