VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This is a rare hot rod that is ready to drive anywhere.
EXTERIOR: It is a real steel body 7 window touring sedan with 4 suicide doors. Has the original style grill, headlights, bumpers swing out windshield, ribbed roof and in back there's a luggage rack with a leather trunk. When it was painted the shop said they found no rust. Fenders are fiberglass. Wheels are polished Torque Thrusts. It has been a feature car displayed in the Meguires wax both at multiple shows.
INTERIOR: Inside the car fits 5 adults comfortably. It has been completely reupholstered from the floor to the ceiling. Has a nice set of Autometer gauges installed in original location on a polished piece of billet aluminum. Has new wiring and a fuse panel, new heater. Original style steering wheel is mounted to a tilt column. Windows are power and Has power deadbolt locks with remote control.
ENGINE COMPARTMENT: Has reliable Chevy driveline- 350 Chevy motor with aluminum intake and Holley carb. The owner is very active car collector and he drives his cars. He has enjoyed this car 20,000 miles on various hot rod tours.
UNDERSIDE: Has Turbo 350 trans and 12 bolt rear. Recent rebuilt steering, power disc brakes added, new tires and shocks. Drive with confidence!
Ready for local fun and long tours. Room for the lawn chairs, coolers or 4 of you friends.It is a unique, classy hot rod!
Power disc brakes
Swing out windshield
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door