A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Fastback For Sale $62,000
327/340 HP V8 Engine click link to view engine running https://youtu.be/ynizIVxfCWw
4 Speed manual transmission
Red Exterior Paint
Bright Red Interior
No Power Steering
Also have these other cars for sale
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door Hardtop-Super Charger LS-3 V8-Automatic-Bucket seats and console front and rear-A/C-4 wheel disc brakes-Powder coated frame $80,000
1955 Chevrolet Nomad LS-1 Engine-Automatic Transmission-A/C-Power Steering-Power Brakes-Turquoise/White Exterior-Turquoise Interior-Bucket seats and console front and rear-Cragar SS Wheels $65,000 Sold! Sold! Sold!
1957 Corvette LS-2 Engine-6 Speed Manual Transmission-A/C-$30K Art Morrison Chassis-Rides like a new car-Gray Metallic Exterior Paint-Gray/Red Interior-Power Steering-Power Brakes $65,000 Sold! Sold! Sold!
1963 Chevrolet Nova Convertible 350 V8-4 Speed-A/C-Power Steering-Power Brakes-Gray Metallic Exterior-Bright Red Interior-Red Top $37,500 Sold! Sold! Sold!
1962 Chevrolet Bubble Top 409 V8-4 Speed-A/C-Air Shocks-Power Steering-Power Brakes $55,000 Sold! Sold! Sold!
1958 Chevrolet Corvette 350 V8-4 Speed-A/C- Power Steering-Power Brakes-Black/White Exterior-Bright Red Interior $62,500 Sold! Sold! Sold!
Call or text James Sills the owner for more info on his collection at 972-291-1312 or email at [email protected]
Tell him Gary Greer sent you.
If no answer call or text Gary for more info at 972-935-1660 or email at [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door