1951 Ford F-Series 100 Completely custom -POWERTRAIN- .60 over 350 with forged Pistons making 500+ hp Steal 383 crank big mother thumper polished intake and heads chrome headers 750 carb steel scat rods all arp bolts four bolt main 9 rear end with new 31--16.50-15(15--14 weld rims rear, 165/80r15 in front) customer toolbox is fuel tank -INTERIOR/EXTERIOR- top chopped 4 raised back fenders 2 brand new upholstery and head liner tilt steering wheel Tubbed out 1971 big block camaro sub frame This truck is built from head to toe.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door