1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Resto-Mod. This example was treated to a professional body off restoration completed in late 2013. Please let all the pictures load (there are over 120) to see the great condition of this classic Chevy. The engine is a non original mid 60s 396 big block from a Corvette, rebuilt with some performance modifications. The transmission is a 700R4 automatic and it has a 12 bolt rear. It has power steering, power disc brakes and air conditioning. The body was taken down to bare metal and repainted Viper Red with ghost flames under the hood stripes, all the exterior chrome and trim has either been replaced or replated to new condition and the undercarriage was restored to new. The interior was redone with new door panels, Pro Car rally seats, console and carpeting. For all the car guys out there, We cant show everything, the list goes on. call for all the details. This was a no expense spared, body off restoration with over $90,000.00 invested to get the car to this level and it has been driven only 3,800 miles completion. Included in the sale will be extensive paperwork detailing the build and some photos of the process. Remember that this car is 45 years old and not perfect.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door