American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1960 CADILLAC SERIES 62 CONVERTIBLE This 1960 Cadillac Series 62 convertible is possibly the best there is currently available. Having been in controlled storage 32 years this ultra low original mileage classic shows 70,000 miles with just 3,000 miles since the incredible rebuild. Beginning with an all original undamaged Cadillac, the rebuild took place with focus on best quality components possible and creating an incredible driving machine. It was achieved! The power is a new GM 6.2L LS3 motor connected to a new 6L80E transmission then to a rebuilt rear with 3.22 gears. Suspension is rebuilt front and rear with new Air Ride front and rear and new front HD sway bar. Power disc brakes are on the front. The interior is the most comfortable you will ever sit have in any classic with 6 way power Lexus seating and custom built rear seating, all covered in exquisite vinyl (it is a convertible) in a beautiful design. The interior also features custom center console with computer port inside the console to check the engine and Buick floor shifter atop. A new dash with Dakota Digital gauges, and Vintage Air, new door panels and carpeting complete the interior. All electrical is in good condition or new. The laser smooth exterior is mirror finished in stunning burgundy. All glass, chrome and trim are perfect and glistens. The exterior look is completed with new chrome wire wheels. This is truly an incredible looking, great driving 1960 Cadillac that would be a great investment to any garage. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ***AN APPOINTMENT IS NEED TO SEE THIS CADILLAC IN PERSON***
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door