1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville *caddy* that was originally a black plate California car ,very soild no rust . Has 57000 original miles all original numbers car except the interior was redone . This car has all the options power seat works, power antenna and am fm radio works, auto dim not hooked up , cruise control works, a/c works but has a leak at the vacuum switch easy fix, power windows work, power locks are vacuum and have them disconnected, Has new brakes, rebuilt carb. New water pump ,new tires, and many other parts have been serviced, good driver and runs great Has a dent in the drivers rear quarter panel it is the original paint. Car comes with original wheels and hub caps with new tires on them.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door