Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Specialties is thrilled to offer this very unique and rare 1964 Buick Skylark Sport Wagon. Equipped with a masive 1970 455CI V-8 Engine, Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission, Headers & Dual Exhaust, 12 Bolt Positraction Rear End, Front Disc Brakes, New Interior, 9-Passenger WITH Rear Seat Facing Forward, Factor Air Conditioning, Power Windows & Power Seats, Buick Chrome Rally Wheels, Hidden Hitch, AND MORE..!! PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ANYTIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS..!! 623-582-4567
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door