Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1971 Dodge Dart 2-door hardtop. Desirable and attractive Swinger package. All numbers match, believed 45K actual miles with oil change stickers. Life-long Missouri surviver. No rust top or bottom or in trunk. Stunning recent professional refinish. Like-new vinyl top, straight body tail stripe. Excellent front and rear bumpers, all stainless and emblems excellent. Interior is also excellent. No cracks in seats, door panels or dash and excellent headliner and carpet. Stock peppy 318/2 BL with stock headers and just right sounding dual exhaust. Full tinted glass, detailed trunk. Great find with desirable power steering and power brakes. Matching radials, full factory seatbelts with even factory shoulder belts. Cool front bumper guards. Impossible to find model especially in this condition. Opportunity knocks, great clean Swinger. Runs/drives sweet. Very reasonable delivery. $15,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door