Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1940 Ford Opera Coupe is all steel and is absolutely beautiful inside and out. This 4 year build was well documented so any questions have the back-up to show just how special she is. Power is substantial with a 406 small block with 485 HP backed by a Richmond 5-speed to show just what a real hot rod can do. Ford 9 inch rear end, power rack and pinion, power disc brakes in the front with drums in the rear. Lots of billet and chrome add nicely to the finishing touches. Inside find a beautiful leather interior with billet steering column, ice cold air conditioning, and a hidden sound system with MP3 for playing all of your favorite tunes. Nothing more needed for this exceptional built but to get in and enjoy the ride. Offered at $137,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 Real Deal
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1957 VW Oval Window Rare Right Hand Drive WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door