*RARE "COUNCOURS" EDITION
*16K ORIGINAL MILES
*ORIGINALLY PURCHASED BY GM DEALERSHIP OWNER
*#'S MATCHING ORIGINAL 350 4BBL V8
*TILT STEERING WHEEL
*AFTERMARKET WHEELS AND ORIGINAL WHEELS COME WITH CAR
BORN IN ARIZONA - LIVED IN CLIMATE CONTROL STORAGE. THE CAR IS STILL IN ARIZONA AND READY TO BE SHIPPED ANYWHERE. TRUE TIME CAPSULE.
SUPERSPORT AUTO 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door