GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
With great pleasure GR Auto Gallery presents this low mile, all original 1975 Plymouth Road Runner for consideration. The Plymouth Road Runner has etched its name into automotive history by offering no frills power, excellent styling and the signature name, character and "beep beep" horn Chrysler purchased the rights to from Warner Brothers.
The current owner is the 2nd owner of the car and retains the original window sticker and bill of sale along with a well documented service history of the car. The current owner purchased the car from his Father who purchased it new and took excellent care of it. This car is a one off year and only 7,000 of this body style were made. The car was purchased new in Traverse City, Michigan. The Road Runner rides on Mickey Thompson white letter tires with D-60-14 in the front and N50-15 in rear on Keystone wheels. The car has power brakes and power steering and the 318 v8 runs smoothly and fires right up. Other highlights include bucket seats, owners manual, tachometer, spare tire and jack. This car is a highly original example and is an excellent investment opportunity.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door