1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z28/LT(SS). Nice car, 350 4 speed. steel 3'cowlinduction hood, New glass, Eldebrock 750 carb, Magnum roller rocker arms, hardened push rods, Rhoades V max hydraulic lifters, cloyes double roller timing chain, TRW forged pistons, Steel crank, 4 bolt main, Mellings HP oil pump, Cross fire dist., MSD ignition box, Flex fan, Eldebrock alum water pump, Be cool radiator/catch can, RCI fuel cell, Heddman ceramic coated headers, Fiberglass leak springs. Many other extras. Body good with no rust. Needs paint finished.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door