Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu. Powered by a 496 cubic inch big block with a 700R4 automatic transmission. - 52,000 Miles- 650 HP with 660ib of torque- Holley performance carburetor- Dual Maradyne electric fans- Triple pass Be Cool radiator- Carbon fiber dash- AutoMeter gauges- MSD ignition system- Hurst Shifter- JVC radio system with JL audio speakers- Vintage Air system- Custom exhaust- Competition headers- Front and rear disc brakes- Baer calipers and hydroboost- 17' American Racing wheelsFor more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door