This beautiful 1971 Chevelle has a monster 496 cubic inch big block making 650 HP with 660ib of torque. The Turbo 400 transmission with overdrive allows you to drive wherever you want to. This interior is cooled with a sharp looking carbon fiber dash paired with a set of Auto-Meter gauges. Her inner beauty consists of custom leather seats, Vintage Air to keep you cool during the Texas heat and tilt steering wheel!! Outside she has a new custom exhaust that has a beautiful rumble to it, new front and rear disk brakes and so much more. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door