This beautiful 1971 Chevelle has a monster 496 cubic inch big block making 650 HP with 660ib of torque is equipped with a Holley Performance Carburetor. To help keep this high horsepowered motor cool it has duel Maradyne electric fans with a triple pass Be Cool radiator. The Turbo 400 transmission with overdrive allows you to drive wherever you want to. This interior is cooled with a sharp looking carbon fiber dash paired with a set of Auto-Meter gauges with a MSD Ignition system, Hurst Shifter, and JVC radio system with JL audio speakers. Her inner beauty consists of custom leather seats, Billet Specialties steering wheel and column, Vintage Air to keep you cool during the Texas heat and tilt steering wheel!! Outside she has a new custom exhaust with Competition headers that has a beautiful rumble to it. The new front and rear disk brakes, Baer calipers and hydroboost will have this hot rod stopping whenever it is needed. The 17' American Racing Wheels gives it that extra clean look that will have everyone turning their head. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door