*Power convertible top (great shape)
*Hi torque starter - original in trunk
*New coker tires
*New dual master cylinder
*New brake hoses
*New wheel cylinder and drums
*Additional electric fan
*New radio (original included)
Great looking Pontiac ready to cruise. Beautiful paint, chrome and trim. Comprehensive restoration. Turn key ready for the next car cruise.
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door