MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1989 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z 5.7 (Stock #327) •Clean Carfax Report •No Accidents reported •2 Owner Modern Classic •Exterior Repainted recent •Very good black exterior •Interior Red original and clean •Factory Original 5.7 Liter/350Ci •Automatic Transmission •Only 65,701 Original Miles Check out over 75 photos Watch my 7 minute Video! •100% Financing is available •Monthly payment:$314.75 to $350.58 •Interest rate / APR:4.69% to 7.99% •Insured Driveway Delivery •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Reserve your next Muscle car now •Call/Text today 847-848-1850 *This car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door