Masterpiece Vintage Cars, LLC
675 N. US 31
Engine: 292ci V8 Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 38718 Actual Miles VIN: P5FH230286
Exterior Color: Torch Red Interior Color: Red & White Vinyl
Frame Off Cosmetic Restoration in 08 w/ Limited Miles Driven Since Completion Power Seats / Cabin Instruments Operating Properly except Clock & Radio
Red Hard & White Canvas Top 12 Volt Electrical System
Drum Brakes Fresh P205/75/R15 Wide White Wall Tires
This classy looker was Henry Ford''s direct response to GMs Corvette. In the Thunderbirds first year of production they out sold the Corvette 32 to 1. The buyers of these beauties were obviously happy with their choice. Our 1955 Thunderbird has gone through a frame off cosmetic restoration with very few miles driven since completed. The T-Bird has both the Hardtop and Convertible top. The vehicle has 38,718 miles since it was new so whoever picked this car to do a restoration wanted to start with a solid original low mileage car. The color of this classic is Torch Red with a red and white vinyl interior. If you have an interest in this vehicle or have any questions please call or email us!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door