GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1948 Lincoln Continental for your consideration. This highly original Lincoln features a rebuilt V12 motor mated to an automatic transmission. The motor runs smoothly and purrs along at idle.
While the exterior and interior burgundy finish isn't in great condition, showing a lot of wear, there is a lot of potential for this vehicle. The dashboard features chrome and gold accents which add to the elegance and class of the vehicle. Underneath the hood the V12 motor shows exceptionally well, as does the whole engine bay. Once the hood is open everyone will be surprised at the shear size of the motor.
While this is no show car, it would make for a great drivers' car or restoration candidate. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door