GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this healthy, 1951 Packard 200 Sedan. The 200 Sedan is powered by a 288 cubic inch straight 8, Automatic transmission and rear wheel drive. The interior appears to be highly original features a front bench seat, original AM Radio, original steering wheel with horn ring and original trim work. The rear package tray is missing and would need to be replaced. The exterior features an older repaint that shows well and also shows some character. The bumpers and exterior trim appear to be original condition, the glass appears to be original, the driver window is cracked.
The engine appears to be the original 288 CID straight 8, for this car, it is logical to assume that the car retains its original drive train. Mechanically, the car is a good runner and good driver.
If you are looking for a unique, affordable classic that can be driven and enjoyed, look no further than this 1951 Packard 200 Sedan.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door