Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
IS A MUST SEE AND DRIVE!
This was the year the Challengers big production came to a halt which meant there were only an estimated 11,500 of the 1974 models produced. The true power of this historical beast is just under the hood where you will find a 440 CID V8, which also features a 3-Speed automatic transmission. The interior is black, which is in excellent shape and there is plenty of room in the backseat to take the kids for a fun ride.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Chevrolet 3100 2dr Turbo 400 Pickup
1992 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 2dr C1500 Standard Cab
2012 Fisker Karma - Go Green With This Sporty Ride
2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8
1956 Ford Mainline A Sharp 50s Cruiser
1961 Ford F100 Custom Cab Pickup DUDE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door