516 E. Bristol St
2127 M M
PRICE REDUCED NOW ONLY $1,999.00 FIRM
Style: aluminum trim
Engine: fresh 292 6 cyl
Condition: USED REBUILT
292 C. I. ENGINE
VIN: VIN not provided
Wayne finned aluminum valve cover and side covers , Offenhouser 4 barrel aluminum intake and a split manifold,HEI distributor,chrome alternator bracket,air conditioner bracket, built 292 with 1000 miles,is excellent and powerful loaded too,I bought it for a guy but he wanted to keep his #s matching 230 instead and paid 2500 to have it rebuilt instead. so I got this from a good friend had it in a 53 chevy pu and swapped to an LS engine,nothing wrong with this one,he says it is fast too
IS IN; Nacogdoches, TX 75964
RAY 574 849 5323
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
WOW ALL STEEL BY HENRY FORD IN 1932 88 YEARS AGO
32 ford ELMIRAGE RACER SHOW CAR ROADSTER 60K FIRM
Elkhart , IN
32 FORD DEUCE RDSTR SHOW CAR SAVE 40000
2017 Chevrolet Camaro All-Steel Convert. 336 H P.!
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door