516 E. Bristol St
2127 M M
PRICE REDUCED NOW ONLY $1,999.00 FIRM
Style: aluminum trim
Engine: fresh 292 6 cyl
Condition: USED REBUILT
292 C. I. ENGINE
VIN: VIN not provided
Wayne finned aluminum valve cover and side covers , Offenhouser 4 barrel aluminum intake and a split manifold,HEI distributor,chrome alternator bracket,air conditioner bracket, built 292 with 1000 miles,is excellent and powerful loaded too,I bought it for a guy but he wanted to keep his #s matching 230 instead and paid 2500 to have it rebuilt instead. so I got this from a good friend had it in a 53 chevy pu and swapped to an LS engine,nothing wrong with this one,he says it is fast too
IS IN; Nacogdoches, TX 75964
RAY 574 849 5323
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
38 BUICK SERIES 91 LIMITED TOURING SEDAN REDUCED!
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
1964 Buick Special 2 door - 9995 FIRM REDUCED
Chicago Area, IL
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
30 FORD STOCK 5 WINDOW STEEL C PE REDUCED 11995
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door