East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#062 1989 Chevy Corvette
29,000 Original miles
Painted a beautiful Bright Red with dual outside mirrors, side marker lights, power antenna, body side molding, taillights. The flip up headlights work good, emblems all look good, glass looks good, rubber is good, tinted moon roof Targa top. Original 17" Corvette rims with BF Goodrich G-force competition 2 tires like new. A Real beauty and a good looker.
Beautiful red leather seats, door panels are red with red carpet at the bottom and speakers. Black padded dash and dash face and steering column, black leather wrapped steering wheel with a black console with automatic shifter. Pioneer aftermarket AM/FM/CD stereo, red carpet, kick panels and floor mats. All digital read out, cruise control, power steering, tilt column, power windows, driver and passenger power mirrors, driver and passenger power seats, power door locks, delay wipers , A/C and heat, power rear hatch release, black sun visors. Looks great inside .
5.7 V8 tuned port fuel injection with 245 horsepower. 4 speed automatic transmission, power steering , dual exhaust, 4 wheel power disc brakes, factory A/C and heat. Drives and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door