Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1940 Chevrolet Sedan Hot Rod. I've owned this car since 2000. I built it when I was going to college and have put a lot of miles on it and always has been reliable. In 2012, I drove this out to Utah and back for a car show out there. The car drives great and has a lot of power.Cooling: Aluminum radiator with a custom built fan shroud. Engine: 454 bored out .040, 9.5:1 compression, roller camshaft .600 in/ex lift and 231 in / 239 ext duration at .050, roller rockers, stud girdles. 505 hp @ 5400 rpm 543 lb ft @ 4200 rpm Exhaust: Custom built fender well exit headers, custom 2 inch exhaust, flowmaster 40 series delta flow mufflers. Frontend: Mustang II subframe Rear End: 9 inch Ford, Truetrac limited slip, 4.11 gears. Transmission: Tremec 5spd TKO600, good for 650 hp, .64 overdrive Chrome bumpers, American Racing Torque thrust wheels. Stock Number AMS6773
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door