Probably The Finest Unrestored Original In The Country
“A Piece of Automotive History”
1954 DODGE ROYAL 500
Convertible with Continental Kit
“Official Pace Car" of the 1954 Indy 500”
Only 701 Produced
64,000 Actual Miles
Pace Car Yellow and Royal Black
First Hemi “Red Ram” 241 cu.in. 200 hp
2-Speed Torque Flite Transmission
Original Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels
New Battery & Radiator Flushed
Starter & Transmission Rebuilt
Rear End Rebuild
Complete Brake Service
New Exhaust System
Comprehensive Engine Tune up
Front End Alignment Radio and Clock Rebuilt
New Convertible Top & New Carpet
Newer Coker Wide White Wall Tires
All Gauges and Lights Work
All Glass is Good
Convertible Top Works Properly
No Tears or Holes in Upholstery
No Rust or Smoke Drives Strong & Straight
Original Paint in Great Condition for Vintage
Chrome & Stainless in Great Condition for Vintage
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door