This car has been transformed to a show car quality; Superbird Tribute. Equipped with a new 426 Hemi. 4 Speed Transmission with pistol qrip shifter. It has a dana 355 gear with a limited slip set up. New Vinyl top, new back glass, new headliner, new paint. This is a show car you can drive. The plymouth lettering on the side has been up-graded to black. Will consider partial trade for a super clean COE or panel truck. Call for additional information. Thanks
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door