Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This Super Deluxe Coupe is something special! It is almost completely original with thoughtful modifications that make it more user friendly! The lazer straight stainless steel, chrome and paint all speak for themselves. Under the skin is a 12 volt electrical system ( with the exception of the radio, dash gauges, clock, and heater fan are on 6 volt by using a voltage drop), Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, Edelbrock cylinder heads, dual Stromberg 97 carburetors, dual oil filters, Mallory electronic ignition, electric radiator fan, newer tires (date code 3917), seat belts, auxiliary gauges, heater, radio and dual exhaust! This car is completely sorted and turn key, it is safe and reliable. Here is a link to a video test drive:
This Ford Super Deluxe Coupe is a dry California car that is exempt from smog certification and comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
We may be compensated by these links
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door