Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1963 Jaguar Series I XKE Roadster: Restored California Car This 1963 Jaguar Series I 3.8 XKE Roadster is a beautifully restored California car. Burgundy with tan interior and soft-top. A gorgeous driver that's mechanically excellent. The block is matching numbers but the head is not. Same loving owner for many years who meticulously cared for the car. It starts instantly and runs and drives wonderfully. An extremely clean and solid example throughout. A two owner car that was restored in 1986/87 with recent work performed again in 2018. Only 650 miles on restoration of engine and offered with several service records. An excellent opportunity to own and drive a highly collectible Series I 3.8 covered-headlight roadster. Ready to be enjoyed by its next loving caretaker.Highly collectible Series I E-Type Roadster2 owner California carBeautifully RestoredExcellent driver Price: $89,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door