Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1971 Porsche 911T Targa is a matching numbers example that would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. Yellow with black interior. Mechanically sound and presentable overall. It runs and drives but has been sitting in storage for a while and should be serviced before being considered truly roadworthy. The previous owner upgraded the car to look more like at 3.2 Carrera including the front bumper, spoiler, mirrors, black trim, seats, and door cards. The rear bumper has also been modified. It does retain its original engine. The car started out life as a desirable 1971 911T Targa and could be taken back to its original appearance rather easily. An absolute bargain. Price: $27,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door