Looking for a 1st place winner look no further! Its got the trophies to prove it. Fully restored to original show condition! This car features blue over black paint, yellow pin stripe, yellow spoke wheels with a side mounted spare, rear luggage box with chrome rack and a chrome grille. This Coupe is from a private collection in Illinois and is available for viewing by appointment only. This car has been stored in a climate controlled building before, during and after restoration. Additional photos and original receipts from restoration available upon request.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door