GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Pontiac Star Chief was built from 1954 to 1966. Over this period the Star Chief went through 6 different generations during production. It later served as the platform what became the Bonneville. Perhaps most recognizable for its illuminated hood ornament, the Star Chief was Pontiac's most prestigious model. The straight eight was superseded by the V8 in 1955.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1955 Pontiac Star Chief for consideration. This Star Chief is a first year 180hp V8 paired to a Hydramatic automatic transmission. Finished in Metallic Fire Gold with a White Mist top it is a glowing example of the incredible styling in the 1950's. The trim really stands out against the paint and both show very well. The 4.7 L 287v8 was recently rebuilt along with the transmission and comes with receipts showing so. This is an excellent example and is ready for its next owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door