107 E. Cedar St.
78 Lincoln Mark V. 76,008 miles. 460 V8, automatic. Car is in very good condition. Garage keep most of its life. Drives and rides great. New tires new belts, hoses, new carburetor, new gas tank, fuel pump, and vacuum advance. Aluminum wheels. Cream leather interior and paint.
No dings are visible on this vehicle. The paint is in great shape and condition. This vehicle comes with a new set of tires. The interior is clean and in good condition.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
57 MGA Roadster Complete Restoration
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
67 Chevy Pickup Step Side
Bristol , TN
Beautiful original 1961 Cadillac Biarritz
Bristol , TN
One owner 1977 El Camino SS
Original Survivor Car No Rust Runs Great
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door