Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1972 Fiat Dino 2400 SpiderCoachwork by PininfarinaChassis: 135BS*0001285* This Dino 2400 Spider wears a stunning restoration. The car was disassembled, and the body taken down to the bare metal before being refinished in an attractive silver-blue metallic. Trim was refinished or replaced as needed, and a new convertible top was installed. The interior was reupholstered in black vinyl. To ensure the mechanicals matched the aesthetics, an engine rebuild was performed that, by itself, totaled nearly $22,000. By appearances, all work was completed to a high standard, and this Dino Spider runs and drives superb with that fantastic Ferrari V-6 exhaust note. Showing 66k miles, this Fiat Dino comes with a reproduction owners manual, service invoices, jack, and a spare. With rarity and a Ferrari heritage, these cars are attracting the attention of astute collectors.-Powered by the Sublime 2.4-Liter Ferrari V-6-One of a Reported 424 Produced-Attractive Silver Blue Metallic over Black Color Combination-Recent Cosmetic and Mechanical Restoration-Timeless Pininfarina StylingNEW PRICE: $167,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door