Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Out of 50 Year Ownership: 1959 Jaguar XK150S Roadster with Matching NumbersThis 1959 Jaguar Xk150S Roadster is an excellent original matching numbers example and an excellent driver. White with black interior. Offered out of 50 year ownership. It runs and drives well and comes with two engine heads, the original matching numbers unit is included in the sale. An incredibly desirable "S" performance model with presentable paint, chrome, and interior. This car is ready to drive and enjoy. The rare and desirable "S" specification motor remains the most powerful street motor that Jaguar produced for the XK150 or its predecessors. It represents the pinnacle of the XK150 lineup producing an impressive 250hp. It managed this significant bump in power through the use of a Weslake-developed straight-port cylinder head, high-compression pistons, and triple SU carburetors. An exciting opportunity to own and drive a XK150S Roadster.Extremely rare and desirable XK150S Performance ModelOut of 50 Year OwnershipMatching numbers ExampleMechanically Strong Price: $129,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door