MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stock #320) Real deal 1970 Chevelle SS with original build sheets. (Build sheet vin matches cowl stamp). Painted in original Fathom blue with white stripes. (Current color matches code on cowl stamp). Framed build sheets as well as binder of restoration receipts go along with the car. ~ 1500 miles since rebuild on engine and transmission (have receipts) I have owned this car for several years and performed much of the restoration work myself. It is a highly optioned factory SS big block car. Original setup: (info from cowl and matching #s build sheets): Original 396 big block car (I do not have the original block) Original SS air conditioning car (original ac unit replaced by 'delete' cover) Original 12 bolt rear end (still in car) Original dash cluster with 6500 rpm tach (still in car) Original floor pans. Two build sheets Current setup: 540 big block Merlin crate engine (~600 hp, based on sales literature, approx. value ~$10k - $12k alone) 3 speed TH400 with Hurst Quarterstick shifter Hotchkis Springs Original SS sway bar (I believe, based on measurements) Brand new Hooker SuperCompetition Headers, 2 1/2" to 3" Brand new 3" Flowmaster pipes Brand new brake master cylinder and new brake lines throughout Braided fuel lines K&N filters Dual Fan 4 core radiator (keeps it cool even in summer) Check out 45 photos and walk around Video! Recent work - replaced brake master cylinder and lines, variety of seals, body mounts, steering components (tie rods, etc), power steering pump, body mounts Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door