AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1971 Chevrolet Camaro Drag Car (Fayetteville, Pa) $18,500 heavily reduced to 16,900 obo You are looking at an absolute beaut, the green exterior is very sharp and it certainly will grab attention. The green then flows inside to a black vinyl racing seat. This vehicle is built to the gills. Powered by a 388cu v8 and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission that's pushing 550+ hp, this is a freshly built drive-train with only 10 passes so you can rest assured knowing you'll have the same performance for years to come. Performance modifications include but are not limited to a Pro-form 750 4bbl, Super Victor intake, Super comp headers, steel crank, H-beam rods, solid roller cam, roller rockers, electric water pump, electric fan, an alternator, MSD distributor & ignition, Brodix heads, fuel cell mounted in the trunk, a floating ladderbar suspension system with strange axels, and a 4000 stall converter with a shift kit. As mentioned, this vehicle has had no expense spared performance wise and it is currently running mid 10's. Extra parts are included with this meticulously maintained and garage kept dragster. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please give our friends a call, you can get Wayne at 717-261-7685 or Sharon at 717-377-4260
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door