Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1933 Ford Roadster is a classic with style all the way around. Coast to Coast fiberglass body with a bitchen two tone custom paint and complimenting two tone interior. 350 crate engine backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission, and aluminum radiator, this power plant is as reliable and fun to drive as they come. Ford 9 inch rear end with Kugel front suspension with adjustable coil overs, all chrome, and four-link rear with adjustable coil overs, rack n pinion steering, and power brakes, disc up front, and drum in the rear to easily stop you on a dime.
Inside find Classic Industries gauges, Ididit tilt steering column, finished power trunk, and all this heavenly hot rod sits atop American Racing rims that finish off the look just right.
Offered at $49,500 OBO, this one will last about a red hot minute.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Outlaw Street Legal Beast 540 Blower
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 Real Deal
1932 Ford Roadster Full Fender Street Rod SUPER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door