Classic Car Deals
1972 Chevrolet Camaro racecar, quarter-mile car. 350 boardout to 383 CI professionally machined corvette engine Body: 1972 camaro metallic blue Wheels+Tires: weld chrome racing rines (front and rear). Nexen racing front tires. Mickey Thompson FT racing slicks. Engine: 1974 corvette 350. Professionally machined and built to 383 CI 430hp torker. Edelbrock EPS 750 CFM 4bbc carborator. high ruse manifold. Small camshaft. MSD digital 6 AL ignition control system MSD distributor. Cooling: high capacity aluminum radiator. 12 o radiator fan Fuel: 12 O high volume electric fuel pump. In-line fuel pressure gauge. Harwood legal trunk mounted fuel cell Transmission: Corvette turbo 350 3-speed automatic. 3000 stall torque converter ATF cooling grid (Radiator-mounted)B=M Ratchet action automatic cable controlled megashifter. Exhaust: 3 inch dual exhaust Rear End: -4:56 ratio
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door