American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1968 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SUPER SPORT *** AN APPOINTMENT IS NEED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE IN PERSON*** This stellar 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport is incredibly built bumper to bumper and a true verified 138 code Super Sport 2 door sport coupe. Extensive upgrades in performance and appearance have been accomplished to exacting professional build demands result in this being a beautiful appearing, well handling performance Chevelle. The performance is accomplished by an 8.2l 502ci F-I Tech throttle body GM crate motor engine with MSD ignition, connected to a 5-speed Tremac Transmission, and a 12 bolt posi-traction rear with 3.42 gears. The doors were replaced with 1969 doors giving it a sleeker look by eliminating the small wind wing windows. The suspension is upgraded with Global West upper A arms, 4 wheel disc brakes and rear traction bars. A new fuel tank with new internal fuel pump feeds the engine. The interior features full gages with all new wiring and comfortable seats with newer vinyl coverings. The wheels are 17x8 front and 18x10 rear giving it an awesome stance. The exterior is finished in a great color combination of hi-gloss back with complimenting silver stripes. This is a great fun driving eye-grabbing Super Sport with 10,000 trouble free miles on the rebuild. Make this one yours! *** AN APPOINTMENT IS NEED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE IN PERSON*** ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door