Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1959 Ford Thunderbird convertible. Rare restored with all matching numbers 352 motor and automatic transmission. Perfect new factory correct flamingo pink paint and white top, and new correct black and white leather interior. Everything works as it should, including, heater, defrost, and electric wipers. Alot of fun to drive and can drive it anywhere. Only 88,000 original miles. Over 40k+ in restoration, with all receipts and documents. Also have original wheels and hubcaps as well as other extra parts.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door