1930 Ford Model A Victoria all steel body with no rust ever was sitting in a barn in north carolina for many years. orig frame has been boxed has small performance camshaft 350 ci chevy engine with a tremac 5 speed transmission fun to drive 9' ford rear new american racing wheels 18' front 20' rear all new interior with bench seat that lays back. new black urethane paint that has been cut & buffed to a deep shine. has fiberglass hood 1932 grille shell new aluminum radiator electric cooling fan.runs & drives well. top is canvas it snaps on can remove to drive at night & view the stars.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door