702 N 1st St.
This 1970 Chevy Nova is one sharp looking Muscle Car! This Nova has been dressed up with Yenko black decals that really set off it's vibrant green color! If you are looking for a great sounding and looking muscle car this may be it! It's exterior green paint looks fantastic from bumper to bumper and is laid out over a laser straight and solid body. It's original black bench seat interior has also been restored and looks really nice. It is powered by a great running 350 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a 4 speed transmission. It comes equipped with power front disc brakes holly intake matching spare tire dual exhaust and is riding on a beautiful set of American Racing Torque thrust rims with RWL tires. If you are in the market for a sharp Nova that will turn heads this is it! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door