GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1986 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible for your consideration. It is powered by a Tuned Injection Port 350ci V8 motor which sends power to the rear wheels to an automatic transmission.
This Corvette is finished in a very classic white exterior over red leather interior both of which show signs of wear and use, but still are in strong working condition. The interior is filled with all of the convenience features you would expect of a car from the mid-80s. It also features power steering and power brakes. It should be noted that the top and drivers window are not in working condition. Also, the engine could use a nice tune-up making this C4 'Vette a nice little project.
We are pleased to present this 1986 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible for purchase. The C4 Corvette generation was ahead of its time with a digital liquid crystal display dash, and graphics for speed, RPM's, & digital displays for other important engine functions. This C4 generation of Corvette was designed with outstanding handling in mind. These cars are extremely nimble and provide a very reactive awesome driving experience. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door